Instant Everest Trek:
The number of days required for Instant Everest Trek will be dispersed as:
- Trekking Days: 07 Days.
- Kathmandu Stay: 04 Days.
- Departure Day: 01 Day.
“Because it’s there.”
Instant Everest trek is embedded with the most of exquisiteness. Furthermore, it has great fascination of walking in the entire Everest region. It leads you into the legendary trail of Everest base camp through the deep valleys of Dudh koshi. Despite being a short 7 days trek it allows you to enjoy the most. Moreover, it offers you the best of Everest culture, its people and the extensive range of its neighboring mountains. The name itself is there to give you the fact that it gives you the instant view of the world’s highest peak. It is unquestionably visible to such an extent that anyone can take delight in this stunning sight which is phenomenal.
After the success of 1953 Everest expedition by Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa, it literally exposed the sacred valley of Everest to the outside world. Following their footsteps people from around the world massed to witness the beauty and the grandiose peaks. Instant Everest Trek is indeed an opportunity to observe elegance of Everest within a short period of time. Moreover, it is an experience that transfers you so close to the high snow-capped mountains and takes you into the world of scenic landscapes. Additionally, though Instant Everest Trek is short yet it has the potential to deliver absolute contentment.
Beauty of the Trip:
Instant Everest Trek cruises deep into the valley of the welcoming Sherpa community. On the way you would perceive ample prayer walls, prayer wheels and prayer flags inscribed with ancient Tibetan chants which is spiritual. All these truly demonstrate the Tibetan Buddhism influence in the region. The highlight of the Trip is being at the settlement of Tyengbuche Monastery. This beautiful settlement located high up on the ridge offers magnanimous view of Everest and its neighboring mountains which is outstanding. Furthermore, the visit to the Monastery is very divine. It’s a monastery where almost all mountaineers before climbing any peak including Everest pay homage with butter lamps and take the blessing from the high Lama (Monk).
- DAY 01: Arrive to Kathmandu (1,400 m/4,593 ft)
- DAY 02: Half day city tour/ afternoon trek briefing and preparation / welcome dinner.
- DAY 03: Fly to Lukla (2,840 m/9.317 ft) and trek to Phakding (2,610 m/8,562 ft) 4 hours
- DAY 04: Trek to Namche (3,450 m/11,318 ft) 6 - 7 hours
- DAY 05: Acclimatization day at Namche /morning excursion to Syangbuche
- DAY 06: Trek to Khumjung (3,780 m/12,401 ft) 2 - 3 hours
- DAY 07: Trek to Tyengbuche (3,860 m/12,664 ft) 4 - 5 hours
- DAY 08: Trek to Monju 6 - 7 hours
- DAY 09: Trek to Lukla (2800 m) 5 - 6 hours
- DAY 10: Fly back to kathmandu - 35 minutes
- DAY 11: Contingency day in Kathmandu in case of flight cancellation.
- DAY 12: Departure day
The above itinerary is simply a guideline and is subject to alteration as per the circumstances. Your group leader is solely liable to bring about changes in the best interest of the group.
Flight Delay/Cancellation in Kathmandu and Lukla:
The unpredictability of Flights flying to and from Lukla airport, the gateway to Mount Everest and the world’s most electrifying airport is pretty evident from its history of delays and cancellation. Diverse factors leads to the situation of cancellation including the weather, technical issues, poor visibility etc. In such conditions, Nepal Pyramids will charter a helicopter to make certain that you don’t miss your trip or your international flight. But again under these circumstances the possibility of flying helicopter depends on the Nepal Civil Aviation flying rules.
Travelers are to pay the cost of the chartered helicopter which is payable through cash, traveler’s cheques, or credit cards (Visa and Master Cards only). Travelers will be provided with receipt upon payment so that they may claim the amount from their travel insurance. The cost per person is governed by the number of people taking this facility.
Why extra night in Kathmandu???
After the trip, travelers have one additional leisure day in Kathmandu, the living heritage city, which in reality is a contingency day in case of Lukla – Kathmandu flight cancellation under certain circumstances. This certainly gives anyone more of a chance to explore Kathmandu, the capital, ‘The Shining Pearl of Asia’ with its beautiful temples, monuments and time honored legends and history. The city undeniably has so much to offer anyone with thrilling tour experience. However, Nepal Pyramids will always be there to assist you with your city exploration.
Is Instant Everest Trek Tough? Who can join?
What is the flight situation like in and out of Lukla?
Do I need to train myself for this trip?
Can we Customize the Trek?
What is food and accommodation like?
Is it doable in Winter?
Is there any risk of Altitude Sickness?
Do we need to buy mineral water for drinking?
Device Charging, Hot Shower and WiFi Facility in Instant Everest Trek?
Do I need to have travel insurance?
⭐ Flying in a Twin-Otter plane to Lukla, a small-remote mountain airport and a beautiful town of Lukla immediately provide you with ample cheerfulness to start with.
⭐ Walking on the legendary trekking trail through the Sherpa village with splendid view of dramatic landscapes and deep gorges is astonishing.
⭐ Getting to Namche Bazaar, the capital of Khumbu region through several suspension bridges is daring and adventurous.
⭐ Khmujung, one of the biggest village in the whole region at the base of the holy mountain, Khumbiyela is another highlight.
⭐ Tyengbuche monastery is essentially a place to stay overnight with its extravagant mountain views at 360 and the visit to the monastery is very soothing with the warmth of hundreds lit butter lamps and Buddhist monks chanting. Tyengbuche is not the oldest monastery but one of the very active where almost all trekkers and expedition climbers pay a visit to receive the blessing for safe trip.
“Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery why we climb.”
DAY 01: KATHMANDU, THE CAPITAL CITY (1,400 m/4,593 ft)
Soon you land in Kathmandu airport your group leader will be there with Nepal Pyramids board to greet you and transfer you to the hotel. Despite, the capital city of Nepal certainly being the busiest with hectic traffic it undoubtedly has a strong appeal with local splendor and vigorous activities around, where you can simply relax and take pleasure in the fun of driving through the unfamiliar roads.
• Pick up from the international airport.
• Transfer to hotel by your Group Leader.
• Short preliminary briefing.
• Arriving early gives you an opportunity to explore Kathmandu.
• Welcome dinner and getting to know each other.
DAY 02: IN KATHMANDU
Today would be the most exhilarating day where your leader introduces you to our city tour expert who guides you to the most pious Hindu and Buddhist religious place that are listed in the world heritage sites and elucidates you the entire mysticism over its existence.
• Breakfast depending on your choice and preference.
• Meet-up at 9 am for the tour.
• Visit to Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath.
• Lunch on your preference.
• Getting together for trek briefing as per the time given by your leader.
• Distribution of company’s trek equipment’s.
DAY 03: FLIGHT TO LUKLA (2,800 m / 9,186 ft) TREK TO PHAKDING (2,600 m/8,530 ft) Walk approx. 3/4 hrs
This 3/4 hours easy walk on the legendary trekking trail through the cultured Sherpa villages with its exceptional beauty and the view of stunning landscape, deep valley and Dudh Koshi gorge is unique.
• Flying in a twin-otter plane to a small Lukla airport at the elevation of 2840 m
• Beautiful walk through the series of stunning native settlement
• Phenomenal sight of profound gorges, ancient farming terraces and the scenic beauty at the backdrop is something special on the very first day.
• Overnight stay at stunning Phakding, fabulous dinner and briefing by your leader along with number of fascinating stories.
DAY 04 - 05: TREK TO NAMCHE BAZAAR (3,450 m / 11,318 ft) walk approx 7 hrs. ACCLIMATIZATION DAY
Today we will start early for Namche Bazaar, the capital and the Administrative Center of the Khumbu district. It’s more of a luxurious city in the middle of no way in the midst of remoteness and thin air. Despite long hours walk it’s far more than just trekking. Give time to adapt your body with thin air. It’s not a matter about proving your physical strength, its more about taking pleasure with steady ascend.
• Wake up call as set by your leader
• 3 hours gentle walk through series of pleasant villages to the last settlement of Jorsale for lunch
• Crossing of 5 high suspension bridges is daring.
• The scenic beauty, deep gorges of soaring cliffs at the backdrop is phenomenal.
• Being at Namche, the dream land is remarkable which is worth an effort.
• 1 and ½ hours amazing walk for acclimatization.
• Walk to Syangbuche, one of the enchanting place in the region with the world’s highest airstrip.
• The close view of the magnificent mountain, extensive green hills, the Tibetan Buddhist culture and to witness the territory of the yaks is charismatic
• The first view of the world’s highest mountain (Mt. Everest)
DAY 06: TREK TO KHUMJUNG (3,780 m / 12,401 ft) walks 3 hrs.
Short and relaxing walk to the “Valley inside the Clouds”, Khumjung, situated at the base of the holy mountain, Khumbiyela is exceptionally sensational. Khumjung, the green hidden valley is indeed very enchanting with its extent making it one of the largest settlement in the region and with all the green painted roofs giving it more of a peaceful appearance.
• 2 and ½ hours easy walk
• Visit to yak farm, school built by Edmund Hillary and the Khumjung monastery to witness the scalp of the yeti is another legendary quest.
• Free afternoon for self-exploration around the village of Khumjung.
DAY 07: TREK TO TYENGBUCHE (3,870 m/12,694 ft) walk approx 6/7 hrs.
Today we descend down to the village of Phunki Tenga 3250 m and ascend 600 m to the settlement of Tyengbuche monastery, one of the most active monastery in the region. Tyengbuche monastery has always been a place of worship for the natives and the mountain climbers before scaling any peak the Everest region.
• Deep drop to the Gokyo gorge with chances to see the musk deer.
• Fabulous walk to the ridge of Tyengbuche with stunning mountain views. Unlike many other settlement Tyengbuche is special of its kind
• Visit to the monastery and lighting the butter lamp is an incredible experience
• Witness the untold history and the activities of Tyengbuche
DAY 08: TREK TO MONJO
We retrace our steps back to the small settlement of Kyangjuma. Walk to Namche on a fresh route makes anyone cheerful of their accomplishment. Lunch at Namche and head down through the forest of rhododendron and the series of suspension bridges to the village of Monjo.
• Give yourself a break at Monjo either with drinks or buying souvenirs.
DAY 09: TREK TO LUKLA
Being it a last night fun activities follows with dancing, eating, drinking and tipping.
Day 10 - 11: FLY TO KATHMANDU AND CONTINGENCY DAY
Sensational flight back to the capital city of Kathmandu. You have a contingency day in Kathmandu in case of Lukla-Kathmandu flight cancellation which can be appropriately exploited exploring around the city that has so much to offer.
• Morning flight to Kathmandu
• Explore the Capital City of Kathmandu as per your requirements.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE DAY
Depending on your flight schedule airport transportation will be provided. Your leader will be there to send you off home.
Dates & Cost
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Status|
|US$ 1340||Book Now|
✅ National park entry fees, conservation fees, trekking permit, TIMS permit.
✅ Airport pickups and drops facility on both Domestic and International flights.
✅ Three star twin bed sharing hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed / Breakfast basis.
✅ Welcome dinner in a typical traditional Nepali restaurant.
✅ Half day guided city sightseeing with paid entrance fee.
✅ All Government and Local tax.
✅ DOMESTIC FLIGHTS FROM KATHMANDU / LUKLA AND LUKLA / KATHMANDU.
✅ Fundamental trekking gears like sleeping bag, down jacket fleece liner etc.
✅ Tea-house accommodation or tented camp as per the trek.
✅ Properly boiled hot water for drinking every morning and evening.
✅ Meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast with hot beverages) during trek.
✅ An accomplished trekking Group Leader and assistant guides.
✅ Staff insurance.
✅ Oxygen cylinders and an all-inclusive medical kit on all trips.
✅ Take away Nepal Pyramids duffel bag, T-shirt, Buff (multi functional head-wear) and trekking Map.
✅ Porter service.
✅ Porters’ Clothing.
❌ Fee levied on Nepali visa.
❌ All personal expenses including Lunch-Dinner while in Kathmandu.
❌ International flight fares.
❌ Medical examination or emergency rescues.
❌ Staff Tipping.
❌ Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu on early arrival.
❌ Travel or medical insurance.
❌ Optional tours and sightseeing or any activities during free time.
❌ Other personal expenses – laundry, battery charges, shower etc.