Everest Deluxe Trek:
The number of days required for Everest Deluxe Trek will be dispersed as:
- Trekking Days: 07 Days.
- Kathmandu Stay: 04 Days.
- Departure Day: 01 Day.
“Because it is there” – George Mallory
Everest Deluxe trek is basically for those who fancy in experiencing extravagant Everest region in a very comfortable way. It’s one of the highlighted trip of Nepal. Additionally, the trip offers stunning landscape and mountains view without going too extreme whilst keeping up with a luxury comfort. On the other hand this trip endows with the high standard Luxury accommodation at “Yeti Mountain Home”. Features: ‘twin sharing’ rooms with electricity, extra blankets beside company’s sleeping bag and en-suit bathrooms with western toilets. It’s a once in a life time opportunity that takes you to the breathtaking incomparable region of mysticism. Furthermore, it’s a world heritage site with awe-inspiring mountain views, picturesque landscapes and introducing you the Tibetan Buddhist culture. Within a very short period time-frame Everest Deluxe Trek delivers you ample variation with absolute contentment.
HISTORY: After the breakthrough of the world’s highest mountain by Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa in 1953 undeniably unlocked the human quest for these majestic high Himalayas. The curiosity for these secret valleys and majestic peaks rose to such and extent that it lured millions to follow their footstep to its natural beauty. Everest has always succeeded to lure every single mountain enthusiasts with its persuasive charm and elegance. Furthermore, Everest trekking is an opportunity getting you close to the world’s highest mountain which is simply phenomenal.
The accommodation facility for the Everest Deluxe Trek will be as follows:
Five star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis. While on trek we will be staying at luxury chain resorts of Yeti Mountain Home. Meals on full board fixed and choice menu depending on the food procedures of the resort. The key attraction is Kongde lodge that leaves anyone mesmerized with its stunning location. The Lodge is beautifully situated at the highest elevation ridge offering anyone with an outstanding view. These five Yeti Mountain Home lodges in Lukla, Phakding, Namche, Thame & Kongde would unquestionably leave anyone spellbound with its hospitality, luxury comfort and of course the radiant view. Significantly, single supplement will be available depending on the availability on trivial additional charges.
- DAY 01: Arrive to Kathmandu (1,400 m/4,593 ft)
- DAY 02: Half day city tour/ afternoon trek briefing and trek preparation / welcome dinner.
- DAY 03: Fly to Lukla (2,840 m/9,317 ft) and trek to Phakding (2,610 m/8,562 ft) 3 - 4 hours
- DAY 04: Trek to Namche (3,450 m/11,318 ft) 6 - 7 hours
- DAY 05: Acclimatization day at Namche /morning excursion to Syangbuche
- DAY 06: Trek to Thame (3,820 m/12,532 ft)
- DAY 07: Trek to Kongde (4,250 m / 13,943 ft)
- DAY 08: Trek to Phakding
- DAY 09: Trek to Lukla
- DAY 10: Fly to Katmandu - 35 mintues
- DAY 11: Contingency day in Kathmandu in case of flight cancellation.
- DAY 12: Departure day
The above itinerary is simply a guideline and is subject to alteration as per the circumstances. Your group leader is solely liable to bring about changes in the best interest of the group.
Flight Delay/Cancellation in Kathmandu and Lukla:
The unpredictability of Flights flying to and from Lukla airport, the gateway to Mount Everest and the world’s most electrifying airport is pretty evident from its history of delays and cancellation. Diverse factors leads to the situation of cancellation including the weather, technical issues, poor visibility etc. In such conditions, Nepal Pyramids will charter a helicopter to make certain that you don’t miss your trip or your international flight. But again under these circumstances the possibility of flying helicopter depends on the Nepal Civil Aviation flying rules.
Travelers are to pay the cost of the chartered helicopter which is payable through cash, traveler’s cheques, or credit cards (Visa and Master Cards only). Travelers will be provided with receipt upon payment so that they may claim the amount from their travel insurance. The cost per person is governed by the number of people taking this facility.
Why extra night in Kathmandu???
After the trip, travelers have one additional leisure day in Kathmandu, the living heritage city, which in reality is a contingency day in case of Lukla – Kathmandu flight cancellation under certain circumstances. This certainly gives anyone more of a chance to explore Kathmandu, the capital, ‘The Shining Pearl of Asia’ with its beautiful temples, monuments and time honored legends and history. The city undeniably has so much to offer anyone with thrilling tour experience. Nepal Pyramids will always be there to assist you with your city exploration.
⭐ Flying into the world’s most daring mountain airport of Lukla at the elevation of 2840m is more adventurous and astonishing.
⭐ Walking on the legendary trekking trail through the Sherpa village with its exceptional culture is way stunning than anything.
⭐ Staying in the luxury lodges of Yeti Mountain Home is indeed very exhilarating.
⭐ Getting to Namche Bazaar, the capital of Khumbu region through several suspension bridges is daring and adventurous.
⭐ Beautiful walk to the village of Khmujung, popularly known as the valley inside the clouds and visit to the Monastery to witness the Scalp of mythical creature [Yeti] will surely add up to your legendary quest.
⭐ The close view of the magnificent mountain, extensive green hills, the Tibetan-Buddhist culture and to witness the territory of the yaks is magnetic.
⭐ Walk to Thame and Kongde with its extravagant mountain views at 360 and the visit to the monastery is very soothing.
⭐ Being at Kongde, the world’s highest lodge leaves anyone spellbound with its miraculous views.
⭐ View of world’s highest peak and its neighboring mountains and spectacular landscapes that get closer everyday eventually makes you appreciate about trekking being an ultimate holiday.
“He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary.”
― Friedrich Neitszche
DAY 1: KATHMANDU, THE CAPITAL CITY (1400 m/4593 ft)
Soon you land in Kathmandu airport your group leader will be there with Nepal Pyramids board to greet you and transfer you to the hotel. Despite, the capital city of Nepal certainly being the busiest with hectic traffic it undoubtedly has a strong appeal with local splendor and vigorous activities around, where you can simply relax and take pleasure in the fun of driving through the unfamiliar roads.
• Pick up from the international airport.
• Transfer to hotel by your Group Leader.
• Short preliminary briefing.
• Arriving early gives you an opportunity to explore Kathmandu.
• Welcome dinner and getting to know each other.
DAY 2: IN KATHMANDU
Today would be the most exhilarating day where your leader introduces you to our city tour expert who guides you to the most pious Hindu and Buddhist religious place that are listed in the world heritage sites and elucidates you the entire mysticism over its existence.
• Breakfast depending on your choice and preference.
• Meet-up at 9am for the tour.
• Visit to Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath.
• Lunch on your preference.
• Getting together for trek briefing as per the time given by your leader.
• Distribution of company’s trek equipment’s.
DAY 03: FLIGHT TO LUKLA (2,800 m / 9,186 ft) TREK TO PHAKDING (2,600 m/8,530 ft) 3/4 hrs
This 3/4 hours easy walk on the legendary trekking trail through the cultured Sherpa villages with its exceptional beauty and the view of stunning landscape, deep valley and Dudh Koshi gorge is unique.
• Flying in a twin-otter plane to a small Lukla airport at the elevation of 2840 m
• Beautiful walk through the series of stunning native settlement
• Phenomenal sight of profound gorges, ancient farming terraces and the scenic beauty at the backdrop is something special on the very first day.
• Overnight stay at stunning Phakding, fabulous dinner and briefing by your leader along with number of fascinating stories.
DAY 04 - 05: TREK TO NAMCHE BAZAAR (3,450 m / 11,318ft) 7 hrs. ACCLIMATIZATION DAY
Today we will start early for Namche Bazaar, the capital and the Administrative Center of the Khumbu district. It’s more of a luxurious city in the middle of no way in the midst of remoteness and thin air. Despite long hours walk it’s far more than just trekking. Give time to adapt your body with thin air. It’s not a matter about proving your physical strength, its more about taking pleasure with steady ascend.
• Wake up call as set by your leader
• 3 hours gentle walk through series of pleasant villages to the last settlement of Jorsale for lunch
• Crossing of 5 high suspension bridges is daring.
• The scenic beauty, deep gorges of soaring cliffs at the backdrop is phenomenal.
• Being at Namche, the dream land is remarkable which is worth an effort.
• 1 and ½ hours amazing walk for acclimatization.
• Walk to Syangbuche, one of the enchanting place in the region with the world’s highest airstrip.
• Visiting Everest View Lodge with incredible view and hot beverage.
• The close view of the magnificent mountain, extensive green hills, the Tibetan Buddhist culture and to witness the territory of the yaks is charismatic
• The first view of the world’s highest mountain (Mt. Everest)
DAY 06: TREK TO THAME (3,820 m/12,532 ft) 5hrs.
Today we will leave the crowded Everest route and walk to the exceptionally sensational village of Thame, the ancient salt trading route between Tibet and Nepal. Thame is said to be the home of inherent climbers from Tenzing Norgay Sherpa (first Everest summiter) to Appa Sherpa (who holds the Guinness book of world record). This exquisite hidden valley is indeed very enchanting.
• 5 hours of easy walk
• Getting to Thame, the home village of Tenzin Norgay Sherpa.
• Afternoon visit to ancient Thame Dechen Chokhorling Monastery.
DAY 07: TREK TO KONGDE (4,250 m / 13,943 ft) 7/8 hrs.
Today’s walk is exceptionally delightful with the walk on the other side of the valley through the tiny village of Pare and beautiful ascent through the forest setting of rhododendron, pine and bamboo. No one can deny the fact about the stunning views of Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam and its neighboring mountains which is phenomenal. This being a very new trail unlocked specially for Kongde lodge there is one short section where cables are used as hand rails for safety concern especially in winter when wetlands are frozen.
• Fabulous walk to the ridge Kongde with stunning mountain views.
• Being at the highest luxury lodge with its luxury setting.
• Enjoy the most enchanting sunset from your room window with a hot tea.
DAY 08: TREK TO PHAKDING (2600 m)
Today we descend more the 1600 m / 5249 ft to get the village of Phakding. This trail to Phakding is off the commercial Everest trail with absolutely few of no trekkers on the way. Trekking poles are highly recommended as this trial through the number of small local settlements descends very steep until we get along with the regular Everest trail.
• Daring and adventurous walk to Kongde lodge.
• Stunning mountain views on the way itself.
• Literally overlooking the entire valley of Everest with the great sunset view.
• Luxury accommodation in the highest elevation luxury lodge with marvelous view setting.
DAY 09: TREK TO LUKLA
Being it a last night fun activities follows with dancing, eating, drinking and tipping.
Day 10 - 11: FLY TO KATHMANDU AND CONTINGENCY DAY
Sensational flight back to the capital city of Kathmandu. You have a contingency day in Kathmandu in case of Lukla-Kathmandu flight cancellation which can be appropriately exploited exploring around the city that has so much to offer.
• Morning flight to Kathmandu
• Explore the Capital City of Kathmandu as per your requirements.
Day 12: Departure Day
Depending on your flight schedule airport transportation will be provided. Your leader will be there to send you off home.
Dates & Cost
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Status|
✅ National park entry fees, conservation fees, trekking permit, TIMS permit.
✅ Airport pickups and drops facility on both Domestic and International flights.
✅ Three star twin bed sharing hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed / Breakfast basis.
✅ Welcome dinner in a typical traditional Nepali restaurant.
✅ Half day guided city sightseeing with paid entrance fee.
✅ All Government and Local tax.
✅ DOMESTIC FLIGHTS FROM KATHMANDU / LUKLA AND LUKLA / KATHMANDU..
✅ Fundamental trekking gears like sleeping bag, down jacket fleece liner etc.
✅ Tea-house accommodation or tented camp as per the trek.
✅ Properly boiled hot water for drinking every morning and evening.
✅ Meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast with hot beverages) during trek.
✅ An accomplished trekking Group Leader and assistant guides.
✅ Staff insurance.
✅ Oxygen cylinders and an all-inclusive medical kit on all trips.
✅ Take away Nepal Pyramids duffel bag, T-shirt, Buff (multi functional head-wear) and trekking Map.
✅ Porter service.
✅ Porters’ Clothing.
❌ Fee levied on Nepali visa.
❌ All personal expenses including Food while in Kathmandu.
❌ International flight fares.
❌ Medical examination or emergency rescues.
❌ Staff Tipping.
❌ Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu on early arrival.
❌ Travel or medical insurance.
❌ Optional tours and sightseeing or any activities during free time.
❌ Other personal expenses – laundry, battery charges, shower etc.