Best of Nepal Trek: Everest and Annapurna Combination Trek
The number of days required for Best of Nepal Trek will be dispersed as:
• Trekking Days: 11 Days.
• Kathmandu Stay: 05 Days.
• Pokhara Stay: 02 Days
• Departure Day: 01 Day.
“All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.”
‘Best of Nepal Trek’ is a mixture of two different but most popular destination, Instant Everest and Annapurna panorama trek for those who gravely wishes to experience the real Nepal in the restricted time-frame. This trip undeniably offers you the best of our country. For something like this millions of travelers come every year to attain the best of travel experience. It has so much to offer in terms of diversity that makes you comprehend the different cultures of Nepal. It bestows you with cultures of both eastern and western part of Nepal, entirely diverse but in great harmony.
Being at the foothills of Annapurna and getting to entirely different terrain of Everest is phenomenal. In a relationship it is very dissimilar to one another with its own unique features. As there is a saying harmony brings about prosperity, significantly this trip allows you to appreciate the authenticity of Nepal which differs from one part to another and still it’s quite amazing to see the unanimity among numerous ethnicity.
Best of Nepal trek is one among the very popular trek that combines both the honored trekking destination of Nepal. Very few people have the freedom to choose a trip like this.
Flight Delay/Cancellation in Kathmandu and Lukla:
The unpredictability of Flights flying to and from Lukla airport, the gateway to Mount Everest and the world’s most electrifying airport is pretty evident from its history of delays and cancellation. Diverse factors leads to the situation of cancellation including the weather, technical issues, poor visibility etc. In such conditions, Nepal Pyramids will charter a helicopter to make certain that you don’t miss your trip or your international flight. But again under these circumstances the possibility of flying helicopter depends on the Nepal Civil Aviation flying rules.
Travelers are to pay the cost of the chartered helicopter which is payable through cash, traveler’s cheques, or credit cards (Visa and Master Cards only). Travelers will be provided with receipt upon payment so that they may claim the amount from their travel insurance. The cost per person is governed by the number of people taking this facility.
Why extra night in Kathmandu???
After the trip, travelers have one additional leisure day in Kathmandu, the living heritage city. This is in reality is a contingency day in case of Lukla – Kathmandu flight cancellation under certain circumstances. This certainly gives anyone more of a chance to explore Kathmandu, the capital, ‘The Shining Pearl of Asia’ with its beautiful temples, monuments and time honored legends and history. The city undeniably has so much to offer anyone with thrilling tour experience. Nepal Pyramids will always be there to assist you with your city exploration.
- DAY 01: Arrive to Kathmandu (1,400 m/4,593 ft)
- DAY 02: Drive to Pokhara and overnight stay
- DAY 03: Drive to Nayapul (1070 m /3510 ft) and Trek to Ulleri (1960 m/6430 ft)
- DAY 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2860 m/9,383 ft)
- DAY 05: Morning excursion to Poonhill (3,200 m/10,498 ft) and Trek to Tadapani (2,630 m/8,628 ft)
- DAY 06: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
- DAY 07: Drive or fly to Kathmandu (drive/fly optional)
- DAY 08: Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu to two pious world heritage sites.
- DAY 09: Fly to Lukla (2,840 m/9.317 ft) and trek to Phakding (2,610 m/8,562 ft)
- DAY 10: Trek to Namche (3,450 m/11,318 ft)
- DAY 11: Acclimatization day at Namche /morning excursion.
- DAY 12: Trek to Khumjung (3,780 m/12,401 ft)
- DAY 13: Trek to Tyengbuche (3,860 m/12,664 ft)
- DAY 14: Trek to Monju.
- DAY 15: Trek to Lukla (2840 m)
- DAY 16: Fly back to kathmandu
- DAY 17: Contingency day in Kathmandu in case of flight cancellation
- DAY 18: Departure Day.
The above itinerary is simply a guideline and is subject to alteration as per the circumstances. Your group leader is solely liable to bring about changes in the best interest of the group.
⭐ Getting to Pokhara (820 m), the second biggest city of Nepal which also very popularly known as the second home of the tourists is the land of extravagant beauty that triggers excitement despite its 6 hours drive.
⭐ The dazzling Phewa Lake and the magnificence of the Himalayas mounting at the backdrop create an atmosphere of peace and delight.
⭐ Next day’s drive to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri is adventurous with extensive vibrant green hills and ancient farming terraces.
⭐ Walk to Ghorepani, the world’s largest Rhododendron growing forest area and morning excursion to Poonhill for the exceptional sunrise view is one cherishing moment endowed with spectacular panoramic mountains view along with the Kali Gandaki gorge, the deepest gorge in the world.
⭐ Getting there at Lukla, a small-remote mountain airport and a beautiful town of Lukla immediately provide you with ample cheerfulness to start with.
⭐ Walking on the legendary trekking trail through the Sherpa village with splendid view of dramatic landscapes and deep gorges is astonishing.
⭐ Getting to Namche Bazaar, the capital of Khumbu region through several suspension bridges is daring and adventurous.
⭐ Khmujung, one of the biggest village in the whole region at the base of the holy mountain, Khumbiyela is another highlight.
⭐ Tyengbuche monastery is essentially a place to stay overnight with its extravagant mountain views at 360 and the visit to the monastery is very soothing with the warmth of hundreds lit butter lamps and Buddhist monks chanting. Tyengbuche is not the oldest monastery but one of the very active where almost all trekkers and expedition climbers pay a visit to receive the blessing for safe trip.
“All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.”
DAY 01: KATHMANDU, THE CAPITAL CITY (1400 m/4593 ft)
Soon you land in Kathmandu airport your group leader will be there with Nepal Pyramids board to greet you and transfer you to the hotel. Despite, the capital city of Nepal certainly being the busiest with hectic traffic it undoubtedly has a strong appeal with local splendor and vigorous activities around, where you can simply relax and take pleasure in the fun of driving through the unfamiliar roads.
• Pick up from the international airport.
• Transfer to hotel by your Group Leader.
• Short preliminary briefing.
• Arriving early gives you an opportunity to explore Kathmandu.
• Welcome dinner and getting to know each other.
DAY 02: DRIVE TO POKHARA (820 m/2690 ft) 6 – 7 hrs
Driving to Pokhara, the second biggest city of Nepal, in a tourist bus or the private van as per your requirement is very entertaining giving you ample opportunity to know how locals live up to drive through these winding roads in local bus which are often enormously packed.
• 6 hours drive.
• Early drive to Pokhara to skip any uncertainty of traffic jam.
• Fabulous scenery as you navigate through this new roads.
• A very relaxing multiple breaks gives you time to stretch and enjoy.
• Lunch stop in one of the highway restaurant with its excellent food choices is very comforting.
• Being in Pokhara unlike Kathmandu will definitely add more excitement to your anticipation.
DAY 03: DRIVE TO NAYAPUL (1,070 m /3,510 ft) AND TREK TO ULLERI (1.960 m/6.430 ft) 4 - 5 hrs
Approximately 1 and ½ hour’s drive on narrow paved road to Nayapul, the starting point of your electrifying expedition is sincerely adventurous. Approximately 5 hours walk to Ulleri, the most beautiful rural community in the region.
• Drive to Nayapul.
• 2 hours gentle walk to the beautiful settlement of Hille for lunch.
• 2/3 hours of vertical ascend with ample steps which is challenging.
• The scenic beauty, deep gorge and farming terraces are phenomenal.
• Overnight stay, fabulous dinner and briefing by your leader along with number of alluring narratives.
• Great view of Machchapurchare (fishtail) mountain.
DAY 04: TREK TO GHOREPANI: (2,860 m/9,383 ft)
4 to 5 hours walk through the beautiful forest of Rhododendron, Maple, Oak and number of other floras. Getting to Gorepani the leading protected area in Nepal with the world largest Rhododendron forest is extraordinary. The blue roofed settlement of Ghorepani is amazing where the Magars are the dominant tribe.
• Wake up call as set by your leader.
• After breakfast today’s walk is more of a climb but enchanting.
• Most of the time you are in the shade keeping you away from the harsh day sun.
• Overnight stay in the beautiful settlement of Ghorepani.
• Stunning view of Annapurna range, Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri the 7th highest mountain of the world.
DAY 05: MORNING EXCURSION TO POONHILL (3,200 m/10,498 ft) AND TREK TO TADAPANI (2,630 m/8,628 ft)
Morning sunrise view from Poon-Hill is one cherishing moment with panoramic view of mountains like Annapurna, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, Dhampus peak, Fishtail etc. Looking down upon the Kali Gandaki Gorge, the world’s deepest gorge is something remarkable. After breakfast we set off for Tadapani through the lord of the rings like forest setting trail which is overwhelming.
• Early wake-up call for the 45 minutes excursion to Poon-Hill (3200 m/10,498 ft) for the most enchanting sunrise view.
• After breakfast, unbelievable hike through the dramatic forest setup.
• Lot to see if you are trekking in spring.
• Lunch at Deurali (3090 m/10,137 ft) is another attraction.
• Overnight stay in a small settlement of Tadapani, a village for great sunset and sunrise view.
• Being it a last night fun activities follows with dancing, eating, drinking and tipping.
DAY 06: TREK TO NAYAPUL AND DRIVE TO POKHARA
Beautiful 2 hours walk to Ghandruk, one of the biggest Gurung rural settlement. Walk to the beautiful Gurung village, Ghandruk is through the forested trail of Rhododendron, pine, maple and several other floras. We still descend down steps trial to the village of Syauli Bazaar and eventually get to Nayapul and drive back to the Lake City of Pokhara.
• Breakfast and descend down with several beautiful Gurung villages .
• View of deep gorges, fascinating landscapes and time honored farming terraces.
• End of your trekking days.
• Drive to Pokhara.
• As per preference your leader will assist you in your Pokhara activities that may include: lake explore and hike to peace pagoda, paragliding, zip lining etc. or it’s entirely up to your choice if you want to stay back and explore Pokhara for shopping.
DAY 07: FLY TO KATHMANDU.
Sensational flight back to the capital city of Kathmandu with an outstanding panoramic view.
• Sensational flight to Kathmandu
• Explore the Capital City of Kathmandu as per your requirements.
DAY 08: SIGHT SEEING IN KATHMANDU
Today would be the most exhilarating day where your leader introduces you to our city tour expert who guides you to the most pious Hindu and Buddhist religious place that are listed in the world heritage sites and elucidates you the entire mysticism over its existence.
• Breakfast depending on your choice and preference.
• Meet-up at 9 am for the tour.
• Visit to Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath.
• Lunch on your preference.
• Getting together for trek briefing as per the time given by your leader.
• Distribution of company’s trek equipment’s.
DAY 09: FLIGHT TO LUKLA (2800 m / 9,186 ft) TREK TO PHAKDING (2,600 m/8,530 ft) Walk approx. 3/4hrs
This 3/4 hours easy walk on the legendary trekking trail through the cultured Sherpa villages with its exceptional beauty and the view of stunning landscape, deep valley and Dudh Koshi gorge is unique.
• Flying in a twin-otter plane to a small Lukla airport at the elevation of 2840m
• Beautiful walk through the series of stunning native settlement
• Phenomenal sight of profound gorges, ancient farming terraces and the scenic beauty at the backdrop is something special on the very first day.
• Overnight stay at stunning Phakding, fabulous dinner and briefing by your leader along with number of fascinating stories.
DAY 10 - 11: TREK TO NAMCHE BAZAAR (3,450 m / 11,318 ft) walk approx 7 hrs. ACCLIMATIZATION DAY
Today we will start early for Namche Bazaar, the capital and the Administrative Center of the Khumbu district. It’s more of a luxurious city in the middle of no way in the midst of remoteness and thin air. Despite long hours walk it’s far more than just trekking. Give time to adapt your body with thin air. It’s not a matter about proving your physical strength, its more about taking pleasure with steady ascend.
• Wake up call as set by your leader
• 3 hours gentle walk through series of pleasant villages to the last settlement of Jorsale for lunch
• Crossing of 5 high suspension bridges is daring.
• The scenic beauty, deep gorges of soaring cliffs at the backdrop is phenomenal.
• Being at Namche, the dream land is remarkable which is worth an effort.
• 1 and ½ hours amazing walk for acclimatization.
• Walk to Syangbuche, one of the enchanting place in the region with the world’s highest airstrip.
• The close view of the magnificent mountain, extensive green hills, the Tibetan Buddhist culture and to witness the territory of the yaks is charismatic
• The first view of the world’s highest mountain (Mt. Everest)
DAY 12: TREK TO KHUMJUNG (3780 m / 12,401 ft) walks 3 hrs.
Short and relaxing walk to the “Valley inside the Clouds”, Khumjung, situated at the base of the holy mountain, Khumbiyela is exceptionally sensational. Khumjung, the green hidden valley is indeed very enchanting with its extent making it one of the largest settlement in the region and with all the green painted roofs giving it more of a peaceful appearance.
• 2 and ½ hours easy walk
• Visit to yak farm, school built by Edmund Hillary and the Khumjung monastery to witness the scalp of the yeti is another legendary quest.
• Free afternoon for self-exploration around the village of Khumjung.
DAY 13: TREK TO TYENGBUCHE (3,870 m/12,694 ft) walk approx 6/7 hrs.
Today we descend down to the village of Phunki Tenga 3250 m and ascend 600 m to the settlement of Tyengbuche monastery, one of the most active monastery in the region. Tyengbuche monastery has always been a place of worship for the natives and the mountain climbers before scaling any peak the Everest region.
• Deep drop to the Gokyo gorge with chances to see the musk deer.
• Fabulous walk to the ridge of Tyengbuche with stunning mountain views. Unlike many other settlement Tyengbuche is special of its kind
• Visit to the monastery and lighting the butter lamp is an incredible experience
• Witness the untold history and the activities of Tyengbuche
DAY 14: TREK TO MONJO
We retrace our steps back to the small settlement of Kyangjuma. Walk to Namche on a fresh route makes anyone cheerful of their accomplishment. Lunch at Namche and head down through the forest of rhododendron and the series of suspension bridges to the village of Monjo.
• Give yourself a break at Monjo either with drinks or buying souvenirs.
DAY 15: TREK TO LUKLA
Being it a last night fun activities follows with dancing, eating, drinking and tipping.
Day 16 - 17: FLY TO KATHMANDU AND CONTINGENCY DAY
Sensational flight back to the capital city of Kathmandu. You have a contingency day in Kathmandu in case of Lukla-Kathmandu flight cancellation which can be appropriately exploited exploring around the city that has so much to offer.
• Morning flight to Kathmandu
• Explore the Capital City of Kathmandu as per your requirements.
DAY 18: DEPARTURE DAY
Depending on your flight schedule airport transportation will be provided.
Dates & Cost
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Status|
|US$ 1600||Book Now|
✅ National park entry fees, conservation fees, trekking permit, TIMS permit.
✅ Airport pickups and drops facility on both Domestic and International flights.
✅ Three star twin bed sharing hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on Bed / Breakfast basis.
✅ Welcome dinner in a typical traditional Nepali restaurant.
✅ Half day guided city sightseeing with paid entrance fee.
✅ All Government and Local tax.
✅ Domestic flights as per the itinerary.
✅ Fundamental trekking gears like sleeping bag, down jacket fleece liner etc.
✅ All Ground transportation to and from preferred destination as per the itinerary.
✅ Tea-house accommodation or tented camp as per the trek.
✅ Properly boiled hot water for drinking every evening and morning.
✅ staff insurance.
✅ Meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast with hot beverages) during trek.
✅ An accomplished trekking Group Leader and assistant guides.
✅ Oxygen cylinders and an all-inclusive medical kit on all trips.
✅ Take away Nepal Pyramids duffel bag, T-shirt, Buff (multiple head-wear) and trekking Map.
✅ Porter service.
✅ Porters’ Clothing.
❌ Fee levied on Nepali visa.
❌ All personal expenses including Food while in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
❌ International flight fares.
❌ Medical examination or emergency rescues.
❌ Staff Tipping.
❌ Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu on early arrival.
❌ Travel or medical insurance.
❌ Optional tours and sightseeing or any activities during free time.
❌ Other personal expenses – laundry, battery charges, shower etc.