Annapurna Circuit Trek 21 Days:
The number of days required for Annapurna Circuit Trek 21 Days will be dispersed as:
• Trekking Days: 16 Days.
• Kathmandu Stay: 03 Days.
• Pokhara stay: 01 Day.
• Departure Day: 01 Day.
“It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable”
This extended epic trek used to be the world’s no. 1 trekking destination during departed years. Annapurna circuit trek 21 Days is by far the most admired and beautiful trekking destination of all. This full circuit classical trek which once served as a fundamental salt trading route between Nepal and Tibet has so much variety. It offers anyone with varied topographic setting, unique culture, beautiful traditional settlements and pictorial luxury. Annapurna circuit which is approximately 248 km/154 miles in total length comprises of five different constituency of Nepal namely.
You start from low lands of Lamjung to the high alpine region of Manang. Furthermore, you experience the desert of Mustang and get back to the woodland of Myagdi and Kaski. All these in reality itself demonstrates its diversity making it one of the most awe-inspiring destinations of all. The everyday shifting transformation in the vegetation and landscape from sub-tropical to deserts and to alpine is profoundly very touching.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Trip Attractions:
Annapurna circuit trek 21 Days takes you to through the remarkable mystical valley of Marshyangdi River with miraculous terrain settings. Staying overnight in these beautiful cultural local settlements and to enjoy the organic food variety gives you the real sense of trekking. The view of Annapurna massif form the village of Manang is away from the world. Anyone can witness the amazing transformation of the valleys and view as you go higher to these hidden valleys.
Going over Thorang La (5,416 m/17,764 ft), the world’s highest navigable pass gives you great sense of accomplishments. Soon we visit Muktinath the very sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhists. Gradually we get to Nepal’s windy valley of Jomsom that eventually leads you to the Apple valley of Marpha. Nevertheless, we walk into the Kali Gandaki valley, the deepest gorge in the world and get to Tatopani, the Natural hot spring to sooth our aching muscles.
Walking up to Ghorepani through lush woodland of oak and rhododendron is another attraction. Moreover, the sunrise from the POONHILL is something not to be missed. However, the sunrise reminds anyone of a beautiful saying “There is never a night that can defeat the beautiful morning sunrise of Hope”. No wonder the Annapurna Circuit Trek 21 Days was once the world’s No. 1 trekking destination.
Come over and join us to experience the mystical lands of Nepal.
- DAY 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,400 m/4,593 ft)
- DAY 02: Half day city tour / afternoon trek briefing and preparation / welcome dinner
- DAY 03: Drive to Beshishahar 7 Hrs / 1 and ½ Hour drive to Bahundanda (1310 m/ 4297 ft) and overnight stay.
- DAY 04: Trek to Jagat (1,300 m/4,265 ft) : 6 - 7 hours
- DAY 05: Trek to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430 ft) : 7-8 hours
- DAY 06: Trek to Chame (2,710 m/8,891 ft) : 5 - 6 hours
- DAY 07: Trek to Pisang (3,200 m/10,498 ft) : 5 - 6 hours
- DAY 08: Trek to Manang (3,540 m/11,614 ft) via Nagwal (3,660 m/12,007 ft) : 7 - 8 hours
- DAY 09: Manang: Acclimatization day
- DAY 10: Trek to Yak Kharka (4,110 m/13,484 ft) : 3 - 4 hours
- DAY 11: Trek to Thorang Phedi (4,450 m/14,599 ft) or High Camp (4,600 m/15,092 ft) : 3 - 4 hours
- DAY 12: Trek to Muktinath (3,800 m/12,467 ft) via Thorong La pass (5,416 m/17,764 ft) : 8 - 9 hours
- DAY 13: Trek to Marpha (2,670 m/8,760 ft) : 5 - 6 hours
- DAY 14: Trek to Kalopani (2,530 m/8,300 ft) : 5 - 6 hours
- DAY 15: Trek to Tatopani (1,200 m/3,937 ft) : 6 - 7 hours
- DAY 16: Trek to Shikha (1,935m/6,348ft) : 4 – 5 hours
- DAY 17: Trek to Ghorepani (2,860 m/9,383 ft) : 4 hours
- DAY 18: Morning excursion to Poonhill and Trek to Hille (1,460m/4,790ft) 5 - 6 hours
- DAY 19: Trek to Nayapul (1,070 m/3,510 ft) and drive to Pokhara
- DAY 20: Fly to Kahtmandu - 25 minutes
- DAY 21: Transfer to international airport.
The above itinerary is simply a guideline and is subject to alteration as per the circumstances. Your Group Leader is solely liable to bring about changes in the best interest of the group.
⭐ The early departure from Kathmandu hotel to Beshishahar and 6/7 hours drive through the unfamiliar narrow highway is out of the ordinary with enormous landscape view at the backdrop.
⭐ Another hour and a half drive in a local transportation to Nagdi is an interesting experience.
⭐ It provides you with abundant opportunity to witness the rich cultural diversity and to experience the legendary trails that passes through time-honored settlement with exceptional scenic beauty.
⭐ Getting to Chame, Pisang, Manang and the sight of enormous soaring snow-clad mountains around and the transformation in vegetation is miraculous.
⭐ Going over the daring Thorang La (5416 m/17,769 ft), the highest point in the Annapurna circuit trek is a great accomplishment of a lifetime.
⭐ The Muktinath Temple to the other side of the pass which is a very sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhists is another highlight of the trip.
⭐ Driving through the world’s deepest gorge and enjoying the natural hot spring at Tatopani (1190 m/3,904 ft) is very relaxing to your fatigued muscles.
⭐ Walk to Ghorepani and the sunrise view from Poonhill is exceptional and looking up to how far you have walked up till now is very appreciative, cheering yourself of your attainment from deep within.
“If you seek creative ideas go walking”
DAY 1: KATHMANDU, THE CAPITAL CITY (1,400 m/4,593 ft)
Soon you land in Kathmandu airport your group leader will be there with Nepal Pyramids board to greet you and transfer you to the hotel. Despite, the capital city of Nepal certainly being the busiest with hectic traffic it undoubtedly has a strong appeal with local splendor and vigorous activities around, where you can simply relax and take pleasure in the fun of driving through the unfamiliar roads.
• Pick up from the international airport.
• Transfer to hotel by your Group Leader.
• Short preliminary briefing.
• Arriving early gives you an opportunity to explore Kathmandu.
• Welcome dinner and getting to know each other.
DAY 2: IN KATHMANDU
Today would be the most exhilarating day where your leader introduces you to our city tour expert who guides you to the most pious Hindu and Buddhist religious place that are listed in the world heritage sites and elucidates you the entire mysticism over its existence.
• Breakfast depending on your choice and preference.
• Meet-up at 9 am for the tour.
• Visit to Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath.
• Lunch on your preference.
• Getting together for trek briefing as per the time given by your leader.
• Distribution of company’s trek equipment’s.
DAY 03: DRIVE TO BESHISHAHAR 7 Hrs / 1 AND ½ HOUR DRIVE TO BAHUNDANDA (1310 M/ 4297 FT) AND OVERNIGHT STAY.
Driving 173 km/107 miles to Besisahar, the prosperous town of the British Gurkhas is very entertaining giving you ample opportunity to know how locals live up to drive through these winding roads in local bus which are often enormously packed. We take a local jeep further to the village of Bahundanda and stay overnight in a local tea house.
• 7/8 hours’ drive to Besisahar. Today we drive early to skip any uncertainty of traffic jam on our slender highway.
• Fabulous scenery and mountain view at the backdrop as you navigate through this new roads.
• Lunch stop in one of the highway restaurant with its excellent food choices is very comforting.
• From Besisahar 1 and ½ Hour drive to Bahundana in a local bus/ jeep is another fascination with so much to witness.
• Being at Bahundanda, a beautiful settlement high up on the ridge definitely add more excitement to your anticipation.
DAY 04: TREK TO JAGAT (1,300 m/4,265 ft): 6 - 7 hrs
Today after breakfast we start our first day trek with so much excitement. Gradually we get dissolve into the enchanting ancient salt trade route of Annapurna. The trail next descends down to the famous Marshyangdi River and walk further to a big settlement of Syange for lunch. We cross a very old suspension bridge and climb all the way to Jagat.
• Wake up call as set by your leader
• 4 hours of pleasant undulating walk through series of traditional villages until lunch
• Crossing high suspension bridges is daring.
• The scenic beauty, deep gorges among soaring cliffs at the backdrop is phenomenal.
• Being at Jagat, the stone village with medieval atmosphere and few tea houses is remarkable and worth an effort.
DAY 05: TREK TO DHARAPANI (1,960 m/6,430 ft): 7-8 hours
Leaving Jagat we walk an opening gradual trial and climb to the village of Chamche and crossing the suspension bridge we ascend gradually to the village of Tal, the most beautifully positioned settlement at the banks of Marshyangdi River for lunch. We now enter into the district of Manang. After lunch we walk a gradual trail crossing multiple bridges and beautiful villages to Dharapani.
• Fabulous walk along the valley of Marshyangdi with so much to see and learn.
• Entering into a different district and to witness the Buddhist influence is another attraction.
• To see all the entrance Chorten gate in each village gives you the sense of Tibetan Buddhism.
DAY 06: TREK TO CHAME (2,710 m/8,891 ft): 5 - 6 hours
From Dharapani we start off with a gradual trial to Bagarchap and eventually get to another settlement of Danagyu. Next we climb through the amazing woodland trail to the village of Timang for lunch. After lunch once again we start off with gradual trail and drop all the way to Thanchok and finally reach the pleasing settlement of Chame, the administrative headquarter for Manang district.
• Delightful walk with stunning views and series of cultural villages.
• Lunch at traditional settlement of Timang is another attraction.
• Getting to Chame with most of the facility is exciting.
• View of Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal is unbelievable.
DAY 07: TREK TO PISANG (3,200 m/10,498 ft): 5 - 6 hours
Leaving Chame we cross the suspension bridge and walk a gradual trial with apple and peach orchard everywhere that will take us to the village of Talekhu. Now the valley starts opening up and we walk the broader version of the trail to Brathang, legend says that it used to be the settlement for Khampas (the Tibetan warriors). Soon we walk the forested trail of pine and fir to Dhukure Pokhari (holy pond) for lunch. Next hour and a half of beautiful trail lands us to Pisang.
• Most enchanting walk through woodland and apple-peach orchard.
• Despite long hours walking break at Dhukure Pokhari for lunch is worth it.
• Being at the basic settlement of Pisang, situated at the base of Pisang peak is sensational.
• Grand view of Chulu far east and Pisang peak.
DAY 08 - 09: TREK TO MANANG (3,540 m/11,614 ft) VIA NAGWAL (3,660 m/12,007 ft): 7 - 8 hours.
Today we start early as we take the upper Pisang trail via Ngawal to Manang for the awe-inspiring view. Vertical hike all the way to Ghyaru for the most graceful panoramic view of meadows and mountains. Gradual walk to Ngawal for Lunch and an effortless walk to the plateau of Manang, one of the happening place in the district.
• Walk to Ghyaru for the incredible view of snow-capped mountains.
• Lunch at Ngawal, the settlement in the hidden valley is another attraction.
• The upper trail simply offers anyone with a bird’s eye view of the deep gorges and landscape which is amazing.
• View of Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, Tilicho, Tharke kang, Chulu and Pisang Peak.
• Despite long hours walking getting to Manang, one of the enchanting place in the region located at the base of high Himalayas is simply sensational.
• Manang, the village where Maurice Herzog came in 1950s in search of food.
• 1 and ½ hours amazing walk for acclimatization.
• Walk to the hill other side of Manang for the view of Gangapurna glacier and the lake.
• The close view of the magnificent mountain, extensive green hills, the Tibetan Buddhist culture is charismatic
• Free afternoon where you can enjoy cultural or mountain documentary movies in the movie hall or visit a museum at trivial cost.
Day 10: TREK TO YAK KHARKA (4,110 m/13,484 ft): 4 hours
Now away from the tree line we leave Manang crossing a bridge and head towards the medieval settlement of Tenji, also known as Old Manang. Another short gradual walk takes us to basic settlement of Ghunsang. We further walk an effortless trail with suspension bridges and stunning view of Chulu range to our right and eventually get to Yak Kharka (yak grazing pasture).
• Short walk to Yak Kharka with free afternoon.
• Chances to see the blue ship.
• Being in the alpine with dramatic landscape setting is astonishing
• Walk in the pleasant Himalayan meadow with the View of Chulu range.
• Free afternoon to relax and feel the thin air.
DAY 11: TREK TO THORANG PHEDI (4,450 m/14,599 ft) OR HIGH CAMP (4,600m/15,092ft): 3 - 4 hours
Today’s short walk starts with a gradual trail to the village of Letder. We continue with the gradual trail and cross a footbridge, short steep climb to the ridge for a short break at the tea shop. Another 45 min walk through the technical landslides trail takes us the Thorang phedi (base camp). Precaution is to be taken at landslides trial.
• Short walk into the rugged trail is worth walking.
• A very rewarding moment being at Phedi with exceptional view.
• Slow walking is recommended for health safety; listen to your leader for guidance over walking the technical landslide area.
• Depending on your health and safety concern your leader will decide on base camp or high camp.
• Despite being very basic, being at Thorang Phedi with only limited lodge is charming.
DAY 12: TREK TO MUKTINATH (3,800 m/12,467 ft) VIA THORONG LA PASS (5,416 m/17,764 ft): 8 - 9 hours
We start very early today to get over quick and to skip the wind chill factor in the summit of the pass. The trail starts with steep ascend to high camp and then gets gradual up till we get to the solitary isolated tea shop for short break. We further climb to the pass, our ultimate goal and great achievement and descend all the way down to Muktinath entering into a different district of Mustang. Muktinath, highly venerated sacred place of pilgrimage for both Hindus and Buddhist.
• Starting early with so many other trekkers on our head torches is fascinating.
• Visit to the monastery and lighting the butter lamp is an incredible experience
• Going over the daring Thorang La (5416 m/17,769 ft), the highest point in the Annapurna circuit trek is a great accomplishment of a lifetime.
• Descending 1700 m to Muktinath, being in a different valley and district with grand view of Dhaulagiri, Tukuche, Muktinath peak and Mustang peak is breathtaking.
• Explore Muktinath, a place of nirvana for both Hindus and Buddhist.
DAY 13: TREK TO MARPHA (2,670 m/8,760 ft): 5 - 6 hours
Today walking to Marpha you would see utterly different landscape background as Mustang happens to be a desert of Nepal with arid and dry terrestrial. We leave Muktinath and descend down to Kagbeni, the gateway of Mustang with very cultured Tibetan style community. We follow Kali Gandaki, the river older than the mountains and makes the world’s deepest gorge and head towards Jomsom, the administrative headquarter of Mustang and the windy valley of Nepal. Effortless walk to Marph, the valley of apples.
Today’s walk is very relaxing through ancient Tibetan settlement where Nilgiri range dominates the horizon.
• Being on the other side of the valley with different land setting, mountains and the prehistoric Kali Gandaki River is mesmerizing.
• Walking to Kagbeni and Jomsom with all the lively activities is enchanting, watch out for harsh wind.
• Being at Marpha, the very cultured white village and to taste the organic apples is inconceivable.
DAY 14: TREK TO KALOPANI (2,530 m/8,300 ft): 5 - 6 hours
After breakfast, following the Kali Gandaki we descend down to the village of Tukuche. Walking occasionally on the river bank and roadway we to get to Larjung for lunch. Next 2 hours of descend with ample vegetation and woodland takes us to Kalopani.
• Effortless walk with the grand view of Niligiri, Annapurna, Annapurna Fang (Barah Sikhar) Dhaulagiri and Tukuche.
• Besides magnificent view we get to see multiple settlements belonging to the communities of Gurungs and Thakalis.
• Depending on the situation your leader may decide to walk further to Ghasa to make the next day easier.
• Getting back to the tree line is pleasurable.
DAY 15: TREK TO TATOPANI (1,200 m/3,937 ft): 6 - 7 hours
We further descend to the village of Ghasa the border between Mustang and Myagdi district. Entering into a different district we try our best to take the earlier trekking route to Tatopani skipping the jeep road. Taking a dip in the pool of Tatopani (hot water), the natural hot spring is an everyday activity for tourist both local and international.
• Still walking in the valley of the world’s deepest gorge is incredible.
• Now getting further down to lower elevation you may see orange orchards.
• Hot and humid temperature, so get back to your shorts and t-shirts.
• Outstanding view of Rupse Chahara, one among the most beautiful waterfall of Nepal.
• After a long day walking dip in the natural hot spring at Tatopani with chilled beer is very soothing.
DAY 16: TREK TO SHIKHA (1,935 m/6,348 ft) 4 – 5hrs
Today we set off with a gradual trail till we cross a bridge and we ascend steep, gaining the elevation to Durpin Danda offering you an exceptional view. We again walk gradual up with infrequent climbs to the village of Sikha for lunch and overnight stay.
• Remarkable short walk to Sikha.
• Looking back to the majestic mountains and the deepest gorge gives you the idea of your achievement.
• Free afternoon to review your journal and chat.
DAY 17: TREK TO GHOREPANI (2,860 m/9,383 ft) 4 hours
4 hours walking through the beautiful woodland trail of rhododendron, maple and oak is overwhelming and getting to Ghorepani the leading protected area in Nepal with the world largest Rhododendron forest is extraordinary. Ghorepani, the place that has served as a crucial place for the meet up of traders during the salt trade era between Nepal and Tibet.
• Unbelievable hike through the dramatic forest setup.
• Lot to see if you are trekking in spring.
• Getting to Ghorepani, the blue roof settlement is electrifying.
• Know the legends of Ghorepani.
• Free afternoon for self – exploration.
• Overnight stay, marvelous dinner and chill out.
DAY 18: TREK TO HILLE: (1460m/4790ft)
Morning sunrise view from Poon-Hill is one cherishing moment with panoramic view of mountains like Annapurna, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, Dhampus peak, Fishtail etc. Looking down upon the Kali Gandaki Gorge, the world’s deepest gorge where we walked a couple of days back is something remarkable.
• Early wake-up call for the 45 minutes excursion to Poon-Hill (3200 m/10,498 ft).
• Dazzling sunrise view with ample snow-capped mountains moves many emotionally.
• Breakfast and steep descent (1400 m) down to Hille.
• Despite no mountain view Hille is admired for its culture and its time honored farming terraces.
• Being it a last night fun activities follows with dancing, eating, drinking and tipping.
DAY 19: TREK TO NAYAPUL/DRIVE TO POKHARA:
2 and a half hours walk to Nayapul, the starting point and depending on your preference the leader will organize your lunch. 1 and a half hour drive to Pokhara. Pokhara (820 m), the second biggest city, also very popularly known as the second home of the tourists is the land of extravagant beauty that would undoubtedly trigger excitement.
• End of your trekking days.
• We bid goodbye to our local staff.
• Drive to Pokhara, and in Pokhara the beautiful Phewa Lake and the magnificence of the Himalayas mounting at the backdrop create an atmosphere of peace and delight.
• As per preference your leader will assist you in your Pokhara activities that may include: lake explore and hike to peace pagoda, paragliding, zip lining etc. or it’s entirely up to your choice if you want to stay back and explore Pokhara for shopping.
DAY 20: FLY TO KATHMANDU.
Sensational flight back to the capital city of Kathmandu with an outstanding panoramic view.
• Sensational flight to Kathmandu
• Explore the Capital City of Kathmandu as per your requirements.
DAY 21: DEPARTURE DAY.
Depending on your flight schedule airport transportation will be provided.
Dates & Cost
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Status|
|US$ 1785||Book Now|
✅ National park entry fees, conservation fees, trekking permit, TIMS permit.
✅ Airport pickups and drops facility on both Domestic and International flights.
✅ Three star twin bed sharing hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on Bed / Breakfast basis.
✅ Welcome dinner in a typical traditional Nepali restaurant.
✅ Half day guided city sightseeing with paid entrance fee.
✅ All Government and Local tax.
✅ FLIGHT FROM POKHARA TO KATHMANDU.
✅ Fundamental trekking gears like sleeping bag, down jacket fleece liner etc.
✅ All Ground transportation to and from preferred destination as per the itinerary.
✅ Tea-house accommodation or tented camp as per the trek.
✅ Properly boiled hot water for drinking every evening and morning.
✅ staff insurance.
✅ Meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast with hot beverages) during trek.
✅ An accomplished trekking Group Leader and assistant guides.
✅ Oxygen cylinders and an all-inclusive medical kit on all trips.
✅ Take away Nepal Pyramids duffel bag, T-shirt, Buff (multiple head-wear) and trekking Map.
✅ Porter service.
✅ Porters’ Clothing.
❌ Fee levied on Nepali visa.
❌ All personal expenses including Food while in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
❌ International flight fares.
❌ Medical examination or emergency rescues.
❌ Staff Tipping.
❌ Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu on early arrival.
❌ Travel or medical insurance.
❌ Optional tours and sightseeing or any activities during free time.
❌ Other personal expenses – laundry, battery charges, shower etc.