Mardi Himal Fishtail Trek:
• Trekking Days: 07 Days.
• Kathmandu Stay: 03 Days.
• Pokhara stay: 01 Days.
• Departure Day: 01 Day.
Signing up for Mardi Himal Fishtail trek is a great way to escape from the maddening commercial trekking destination into the less trodden trek route. Moreover, there is a beautiful saying “If you seek creative ideas sign up for Mardi Himal Trek”. Furthermore, this very untouched Himalayan setting of Mardi has truly been termed as the hidden gem.
This Epic Mardi Himal Fishtail trek is one among the most beautiful trek in the Annapurna trekking destination category. It is off the beaten track and less trodden route that offers anyone with the genuine wilderness trekking experience. Additionally, Mardi Himal Fishtail Trek delivers an outstanding mountain views and the serenity of the valley is very consoling. It gives you the opportunity to escape from the commercial trekking trails into the untouched terrains that have not yet touched by the tourism influence.
Not to mention, the impressive beauty, untouched trail, and the magical rhododendron forest gives you the taste of genuine trekking feeling. Despite the basic provisions of the tea houses in the region it is worth visiting for its fascination. It takes you to the exotic and fascinating trail through lush vibrant valleys. Furthermore, the alpine meadows, dense forests, series of waterfalls and mesmerizing views of soaring peaks upon the skyline is sensational. Comparatively, It is suitable for anyone who wishes to taste the real trekking experience.
Mardi Himal Fishtail trek is indeed a hidden treasure where the serenity is well conserved for both flora and fauna. It is more about giving yourself a chance to understand the local culture, experience the genuine wilderness, try local delicacies, and make the most out of your travel understanding. The panoramic views of the massive Himalayan Mountains including Annapurna range, Machhapuchre (Fishtail), Hiunchuli Mardi Himal etc is simply Phenomenal. Come one, come all and experience the journey of a lifetime.
come and join
- DAY 01: Arrive to Kathmandu (1400 m/4593 ft)
- DAY 02: Half day city tour/ afternoon trek briefing and preparation / welcome dinner
- DAY 03: Drive to Pokhara (820 m/2690 ft)
- DAY 04: Drive to Kande (1770 m/5807 ft) and Trek to Deurali via Australian Camp (2165 m/7103 ft)
- DAY 05: Trek to forest camp (2,520 m/8064 ft): 6-7 hours
- DAY 06: Trek to Bandal Danda
- DAY 07: Trek to high camp 2 (3540 m/11,328 ft) 3-4 hours
- DAY 08: Morning excursion to upper viewpoint (4250 m/13,600 ft) 2-3 hours and trek back to Bandal Danda
- DAY 09: Trek to Sidhing Village (1700 m/5,440 ft): 6-7 hours
- DAY 10: Trek to Lwang (No 1 home-stay destination of Nepal)
- DAY 11: Drive to Pokhara and afternoon Flight to Kathmandu
- DAY 12: Departure day
The above itinerary is simply a guideline and is subject to alteration as per the circumstances. Your Group Leader is solely liable to bring about changes in the best interest of the group.
⭐ Early departure from Kathmandu hotel for Pokhara to skip the highway traffic through the slim highway is exceptional with its picturesque view, beautiful landscape, gorges, and farming terraces along with a glimpse of snow-clad mountains at the backdrop.
⭐ Being in Pokhara (820 m), the Lake city, the second home of the tourists is the land of extravagant beauty that triggers excitement despite its 6 hours drive.
⭐ Next day’s drive to Phedi and trek to Deurali is adventurous. This first day climb is worth-it as it takes you to the beautiful cultured Gurung village with grand view of traditional framing terraces and extensive vibrant green hills.
⭐ This off beaten track ascend through the overwhelming setting of pristine oak and rhododendron forest to alpine village that has very newly opened basic tea houses with theatrical view of holy mountain Fishtail, Mardi Himal and many other sky-high peaks is remarkable.
⭐ With the abrupt change in the valleys and landscape eventually takes you to the jagged high mountain landscape, with miraculous views of Mardi Himal, Fishtail, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli.
⭐ An adventurous walk over the extended ridge towards the base of Mardi Himal is out of the world experience.
⭐ Finally descend to the traditional settlement of Gurungs and relaxing drive to Pokhara. The beautiful Phewa Lake and the magnificence of the Himalayas mounting at the backdrop create an atmosphere of peace and delight.
“May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.”
DAY 01: IN KATHMANDU (1400 m/4593 ft)
Once you arrive in the Kathmandu airport your group leader will receive you and transfer you to the hotel. Relax and enjoy the lively valley of Kathmandu that has a strong appeal with local splendor and vigorous activities around. The fun of driving through our unusual traffic that cruises into the unfamiliar roads is adventurous on your very first day.
• Pick up from the international airport.
• Transfer to hotel by your Group Leader.
• Short preliminary briefing.
• Arriving early gives you an opportunity to explore Kathmandu.
• Welcome dinner and getting to know each other.
DAY 02: IN THE CAPITAL - CITY TOUR
City tour day: Know more about Nepal and its culture with today’s exceptional cultural tour. Your leader introduces you to our city tour expert who guides you to the most pious Hindu and Buddhist religious place that are listed in the world heritage sites and elucidates you the entire mysticism over its existence.
• Breakfast in the hotel itself.
• Meet-up at 9 am for the tour.
• Visit to Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath.
• Lunch on your preference.
• Getting together for trek briefing as per the time given by your leader.
• Distribution of company’s trek equipment’s.
DAY 03: DRIVE TO POKHARA (820 m/2,690 ft) - 6 - 7 hours
Despite 7 hours driving, the experience of driving to Pokhara, the second biggest city of Nepal is very entertaining giving you ample opportunity to know how locals live up to drive through these winding roads in local bus which are often enormously packed. Pokhara is magical that opens up with its vibrant hills, beautiful lake and the panorama of Annapurna range with Fishtail, the holy mountain dominating the horizon.
• 6/7 hours drive.
• Early drive to Pokhara to skip any uncertainty of traffic jam.
• Fabulous scenery as you navigate through this new roads.
• A very relaxing multiple breaks gives you time to stretch and enjoy.
• Lunch stop in one of the highway restaurant with its excellent food choices is very comforting.
• Being in Pokhara unlike Kathmandu will definitely add more excitement to your anticipation.
DAY 04: DRIVE TO KANDE (1,770 m/5,807 ft) AND TREK TO DEURALI VIA AUSTRALIAN CAMP (2165 m/7103 ft) 5 – 6 hours
Approximately 1 hour drive on narrow paved road to the small settlement of Kande situated high up on the ridge; the starting point of your electrifying expedition is sincerely adventurous. Approximately 2 hours walk to Australian Base Camp, one of the most beautiful settlement that offers anyone with the most outstanding view of the Annapurna and fishtail range. Next few hours trek will eventually take us to the small village of Deurali.
• Sensational drive to the village of Kande.
• 2 hours beautiful hike through woodland to Australian Camp.
• The vertical ascent to Australian Camp is challenging yet rewarding with the most beautiful view.
• The scenic beauty, deep gorge and farming terraces at the backdrop is phenomenal.
• Another few hours walk to takes us to the small yet very beautiful village of Deurali.
• Overnight stay, fabulous dinner and briefing by your leader along with number of alluring narratives.
• Great view of Annapurna range and Machchapurchare (fishtail) mountain.
DAY 05: TREK TO FOREST CAMP (2,520 m/8,064 ft): 6-7 hours
DAY 06: TREK TO BANDAL DANDA
DAY 07: TREK TO HIGH CAMP 2 (3540 m/11,328 ft) 3-4 hours
DAY 08: MORNING EXCURSION TO UPPER VIEWPOINT (4250 m/13600 ft) 2-3 hours AND TREK TO BANDAL DANDA
DAY 09: TREK TO SIDHING
DAY 10: TREK TO LWANG
DAY 11: DRIVE TO POKHARA AND AFTERNOON FLIGHT TO KATHMANDU.
Sensational flight back to the capital city of Kathmandu with an outstanding panoramic view.
• Sensational flight to Kathmandu
• Explore the Capital City of Kathmandu as per your requirements.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE DAY.
Depending on your flight schedule airport transportation will be provided. Your leader will assist you in regards to overall arrangements.
Dates & Cost
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Status|
|US$ 1000||Book Now|
✅ National park entry fees, conservation fees, trekking permit, TIMS permit.
✅ Airport pickups and drops facility on both Domestic and International flights.
✅ Three star twin bed sharing hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on Bed / Breakfast basis.
✅ Welcome dinner in a typical traditional Nepali restaurant.
✅ Half day guided city sightseeing with paid entrance fee.
✅ All Government and Local tax.
✅ Domestic flights as per the itinerary.
✅ Fundamental trekking gears like sleeping bag, down jacket fleece liner etc.
✅ All Ground transportation to and from preferred destination as per the itinerary.
✅ Tea-house accommodation or tented camp as per the trek.
✅ Properly boiled hot water for drinking every evening and morning.
✅ staff insurance.
✅ Meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast with hot beverages) during trek.
✅ An accomplished trekking Group Leader and assistant guides.
✅ Oxygen cylinders and an all-inclusive medical kit on all trips.
✅ Take away Nepal Pyramids duffel bag, T-shirt and trekking Map.
✅ Porter service.
✅ Porters’ Clothing.
❌ Fee levied on Nepali visa.
❌ All personal expenses including Food while in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
❌ International flight fares.
❌ Medical examination or emergency rescues.
❌ Staff Tipping.
❌ Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu on early arrival.
❌ Travel or medical insurance.
❌ Optional tours and sightseeing or any activities during free time.
❌ Other personal expenses – laundry, battery charges, shower etc.